What we live for...

What we live for...
The real Hunter Cuties

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Portraits






Today we took our first family portraits since Darion was born. It is amazing how much work it is to get everyone looking at the same place at the same time but after about fifty tries we got it!

5 comments:

Blossom Art said...

Haley,
These are so nice!!! What a beautiful family you have! I am sure was hard work to get these precious shots, however they look totally worth it.
Suymey Benson

ellemenopii said...

Haley-
Those are awesome! Everyone looks great! What a beautiful family!
-Shanyn

Super B said...

Oh, those are so precious. Your kids are darling and you look great! What a handsome family.

Jana said...

I saw these on your facebook! Very cute! So much work.....maybe that's why we don't have a family picture!

Aaron and Melissa said...

I have been waiting for a new post from you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures. You guys have such a cute and happy family. Looks like things are well and you are having fun. Keep in touch!