What we live for...

What we live for...
The real Hunter Cuties

Friday, July 4, 2008

RATED "C" FOR CUTE

I have been wanting to create a blog for some time now and since the rest of my family (the Shaws) are together this week on vacation and we (the Hunters) are not able to be with them I thought I could atleast let them see our family in action. I have more down time now from my various body aches so I thought that I would put this time to good use. I have hours and hours of home video that I am in the process of converting to DVD so I am attempting to display it here for anyone to see. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyd making it. I could watch it a million times, but then again they are my cuties. This video was taken in April 2008. Starring: Alyssa-6, Wyatt-5, Darion-14 mos, Cory- Daddy, and Haley- Mommy

2 comments:

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

What a cute family! I can't believe how fast they grow. I still remember your oldest as the teeny little thing singing "It's a Small World" at Mackay. We'd love to stay in touch our blog is at scottandcamille.blogspot.com

Brady said...

It's Brady again. I see that you're getting all tech savvy, editing videos and such. Its fun to see your fam.